Friday, January 14, 2011

Beehive Soap and Body Care

My sister, Tami, asked me if I would take some pictures of her fabulous soaps!  Her soaps are the best I have ever used!  Made the old fashioned way, with wonderful ingredients, and heavenly scents!  I have been using the "shampoo" bar and other bath soaps for the past few months.  LOVE!   Hey sis, let's do this again...I am running out of soap!   Here are a few of the pics we took, but check out her almost finished website for more:
http://www.beehivesoap.com/shop/

Special thanks to Jessie Schoenfeld for all your help!  We laughed (hard) all day, and made the biggest, funnest mess ever!  We couldn't have done it without your designing talents...and your cool stuff!  Thank you!  You made it so much fun! 
Lotion Bars... Pure luxury for dry hands and feet!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment