Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preschool Pictures!

 

My daughter, Megan, is such an awesome person!  Wife, mother, friend, gourmet cook and preschool teacher!  She asked if I would take pictures of her darling preschool class!  So fun!  I loved the group shots... so cute and funny, but due to privacy issues, I have only posted the ones that agreed to be online. 











It was a challenge for me.  I thought we would be doing outside photography, the only kind I really know how to do.  I learned how to make do with an off camera flash shooting through an umbrella, and a 20 year old "student lighting" kit that has been buried and unused in my storage room!  It turned out to be a fun morning, and a great learning experience for me. 

5 comments:

  1. Not only do I wish Olivia could have Meg for a teacher, I wish you were closer so you could take my kids photos all the time. You are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! SO cute. All the parents loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of Megan, she is so pretty. Great photo's of the darling kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete